Baked Chicken Quinoa Dinner
RESTORE™ Bolivian Quinoa is delicious with Crispy Baked Chicken.
This recipe will show you how to prepare a delicious chicken dinner for 4 people. AND IT ONLY TAKES 15 MINUTES! Once you’re done, you’ll be enjoying a crispy-skinned, moist chicken that’s goes DEE-LICIOUSLY with the warm, nutty quinoa. Perfect as a complete family dinner especially if you make it with our Clear The Fridge vegetable recipe.
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1x Cup of Cooked RESTORE™ Bolivian Quinoa
4x Chicken Breast
4x Tablespoons of Olive Oil
2x Tablespoons of Sesame Oil
Salt (to taste)
Black Pepper (to taste)
!! NOTE: This recipe requires an OVEN !!
This recipe requires cooked quinoa. Click here to learn how to cook quinoa.
1) Preheat the oven to 200C.
2) As the oven heats, mix olive oil, sesame oil with salt and black pepper.
3) Arrange the chicken in a pan and spoon the marinade onto the chicken.
4) Next, sprinkle the Italian herbs on to the chicken.
5) Pop the open pan into the pre-heated oven and cook for 45 minutes. DO NOT COVER!
6) After 45 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven.
7) Serve with hot RESTORE™ Bolivian Quinoa.
8) Grab a spoon and fork. ENJOY!!