Creamy Apple Pumpkin Soup
The healthiest yogurt to shop for is PLAIN GREEK YOGURT. Plain yogurt is healthy with protein, calcium and probiotics. However, most people don’t enjoy the sour tangy taste of plain yogurt. Kids, especially.
This recipe will show you how to turn plain yogurt into a SUPER DELICIOUS treat with fresh fruit, honey and RESTORE Chia! Here’s how…
1 – 2
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
½ pumpkin (chopped and peeled)
2 green apples (peeled and chopped)
2 liters of water
1 heaping teaspoon of Restore Micro Sliced Chia
1) Bring to Boil.
2) Cover pot, bring to low boil for 30 minutes.
3) Transfer into blender.
4) Add salt (1-2 teaspoons to taste)
5) Add cinnamon (1-2 teaspoons to taste)
6) Add 1 heaping tablespoon of Restore Micro Sliced Chia
7) Blend (allow to sit for 2-3 minutes)
8) Taste – add salt or cinnamon if desired.