Flourless Creamy Broccoli Carrot Soup
These creamy soup tastes AWESOME! Full of vitamins, minerals and fiber…
PLUS all AMAZING NUTRITION in the Restore Micro Sliced Chia!
You and your family will LOVE this soup!
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
4 cups of chopped broccoli.
4 cups of chopped carrot.
2 cloves of garlic (cut in halves)
1 HEAPING teaspoon of salt.
1 heaping tablespoon of Restore Micro Sliced Chia
1 ½ liter of water.
- Pour water into pot.
- Add broccoli, carrots, garlic and salt into pot.
- Cover pot, HIGH heat, bring to boil.
- When water is boiling, lower heat to medium.
- Cook in covered pot for 15 minutes.
- Transfer content into blender.
- Blend for 60 seconds.
Note: remove stopper from top of blender and cover with towel to absorb steam while blending (see video)
- Add Restore Micro Sliced Chia (1 HEAPING tablespoon)
- Blend again for 60 seconds.
- Pour into serving bowl
- Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!
Note: You can keep in refrigerator for 3 days. Reheat and ENJOY!!