Flourless Creamy Mushroom Soup
This creamy soup will be a HUGE HIT for your family and friends!
Full of nutrition and fiber. This soup will fill you up and keep you full for hours!
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1 pack of Shiitake mushrooms
(approximately 20-25 mushrooms)
1 yellow onion (peeled and chopped)
2 carrots (peeled and chopped)
2 cloves of garlic
1 ½ liters water
1 ½ teaspoons of salt.
1 heaping tablespoon of Restore Micro Sliced Chia.
- Pour 1 ½ liters of water into pot
- Add mushrooms, onion, carrots and garlic into pot.
- Turn heat to medium and keep at low boil for 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer into blender
- Add salt and chia
- Blend for 60 seconds or until completely smooth.
(Note! Remove center from top of blender and cover top of blender with towel to control steam)
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir and serve