Flourless Creamy Mushroom Soup
This creamy soup will be a HUGE HIT for your family and friends!
Full of nutrition and fiber. This soup will fill you up and keep you full for hours!
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1 pack of Shiitake mushrooms
(approximately 20-25 mushrooms)
1 yellow onion (peeled and chopped)
2 carrots (peeled and chopped)
2 cloves of garlic
1 ½ liters water
1 ½ teaspoons of salt.
1 heaping tablespoon of Restore Micro Sliced Chia.
- Pour 1 ½ liters of water into pot.
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT Restore Micro Sliced Chia
(Notice: DO NOT add Chia YET).
- Cover pot, HIGH heat, bring to boil.
- When boiling, lower heat to medium, keep cover on pot, cook for 15 minutes.
- Transfer into blender.
- Blend for 60 seconds.
Note! Remove center from top of blender and cover top of blender with towel to absorb steam. (see video)
- Add Restore Micro Sliced Chia (1 HEAPING tablespoon)
- Blend again for 60 seconds.
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Note: You can keep in refrigerator for 3 days. Reheat and ENJOY!!