Fabulous Flourless Banana Pancake
Mushrooms are high in fibre and vitamin D, and have the same enzymes found in meat! Onions and garlic are high in important vitamins and minerals
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1 banana (ripe)
1 heaping tablespoon Restore Micro Sliced Chia Seeds
2-4 tablespoons virgin coconut oil.
- Peel banana and place into mixing bowl..
- Mash banana
- Add egg and mix well
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon of Restore Micro Sliced Chia Seeds
- Mix well
- Add oil into frying pan… coat well
- Heat oil on medium heat until hot (approximately 1 minute)
- Reduce heat to medium low
- Pour mix in pan, partitioned into 3 pancakes
- Cook 1 ½ – 2 minutes each side (more if needed)
- When browning and very soft, remove and serve
- Add any toppings (sliced fruits, honey, syrup, etc)