FETA TOMATO BASIL QUINOA
This salad is a little pricey because of the feta cheese but it is SO EASY to prepare! You can even do it with your eyes closed. And it’s so refreshing, so delicious because the tomato’s sweetness flavour is enhanced by the feta cheese and basil.
Here’s how to make it…
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
6x Small Vine Tomatoes (or 3 Large)
80g of Feta Cheese
1x Cup of Basil
1x Cup of Cooked RESTORE™ Bolivian Quinoa ( chilled )
1x Clove of Garlic
This recipe requires cooked quinoa. Click here to learn how to cook quinoa.
Want extra nutritious? Extra delicious?
Add some walnuts!.
!! Feta cheese already contains a lot of salt so this recipe doesn’t require any salt.
We hope you enjoyed this SUPER nutritious, SUPER delicious dish.
For more recipes, click here. Cheers to your health!
1) Using a rice cooker or pot, cook and chill the quinoa.
2) Wash and quarter the tomatoes. Set aside.
3) Next, mince the garlic finely and set aside.
4) Next, crumble the feta cheese into smaller pieces and set aside.
5) Once the quinoa is cooked, place into a large bowl.
6) Add in the basil, feta cheese and tomatoes and mix together.
7) Season with black pepper ( to your taste )
8) Grab your spoon. Serve and enjoy!