Sauteed Cinnamon Apple Chia French Toast
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! This brekkie is Yummi-Licious and Super Healthy! Full of vitamins, minerals and fiber, low calorie and TONS OF ENERGY!
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1 slice whole meal bread
1 teaspoon Restore Micro Sliced Chia.
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1 sliced green apple.
5-6 tablespoon virgin coconut oil.
- Crack egg into mixing bowl and whip the egg.
- Add cinnamon and Micro Sliced Chia.
- Stir well.
- Add oil into frying pan at medium low heat.
- Dip bread into mixture until both sides are soaked wet.
- Add bread into pan.
- Cook each side 1-2 minutes until desired finish and remove from pan.
- Add oil into same pan on medium low.
- Sprinkle cinnamon onto apples sliced (optional)
- Add apple into frying pan and cover.
- Stir every 1-2 minutes until soft.
- Place apple slices onto French toast.
- Add honey or syrup as desired (optional)