Mango Black Bean Quinoa Salad
This fusion salad will rock your health! It contains BLACK BEANS which are low in sodium and cholesterol BUT HIGH in minerals and vitamins. Moreso, black beans contain selenium which helps prevent inflammation. Tossed in a salad with our RESTORE™ Bolivian Quinoa and mango, this salad is ON FIRE with fibre, nutrition and health. Here’s how to make it…
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1 Cup of Cooked RESTORE™ Bolivian Quinoa ( white or tri-colour )
1x Cup of Chopped Mango
1x Whole Yellow Capsicum
1x Cup of Cooked Black Beans
1x Clove of Garlic
3x Limau Limes
This recipe requires cooked quinoa. Click here to learn how to cook quinoa.
Want extra nutritious? Extra delicious? Add walnuts nuts or pumpkin seeds for an extra health boost.
You can use canned black beans for this recipe but remember to drain and rinse them first!
We hope you enjoyed this SUPER nutritious, SUPER delicious dish. For more recipes, click here. Cheers to your health!
1) In a bowl, set aside the black beans.
2) Next, chop the mango and yellow capsicum into cubes. Set aside.
3) Mince the garlic. Set aside.
4) Get a big bowl and scoop the cooked and chilled quinoa into it.
5) Next, add the black beans, chopped garlic, mango and capsicums.
6) Next, add the limau juice. Squeeze the limau over a strainer and let the juice run into the salad.
7) Mix well.
8) Grab a spoon. Serve and enjoy!