Quinoa Salad Supreme
This is one of our MOST POPULAR quinoa salads! Once you make it, you’ll see why. Just look at the ingredients… Carrots. Red capsicum. Raisins. Lemon juice. Mint. Turmeric. The health in this is OFF THE CHARTS!! And it’s so delicious too. Here’s how to make it…
NOTE: To serve more people just increase as needed!
1 1/2x Cup of Cooked and Chilled RESTORE™ Bolivian Quinoa( white or tri-colour )
1x Cup of Raisins
1/2 Cup of Chopped Mint
3-4x Finely Chopped Spring Onion
1x Chopped Red Capsicum
2-3x Grated Carrots
Juice of 1x Lemon
2-3x Teaspoons of Honey
2x Tablespoons of Sesame Oil
4x Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1x Teaspoon of Powdered Turmeric
This recipe requires cooked quinoa. Click here to learn how to cook quinoa.
This salad is delicious as a complete lunch meal or appetiser. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this SUPER nutritious, SUPER delicious meal.
For more recipes, click here. Cheers to your health!
1) Pour the quinoa into a large bowl.
2) Grate the carrots and thinly slice the spring onion. Chop the red capsicum and mint leaves.
3) Add the carrots, spring onion, red capsicum, raisins, turmeric and mint leaves into the bowl with the chilled quinoa.
4) Next make the dressing. Start by adding juice of the lemon into a bowl.
5) Add the honey, sesame oil, olive oil and turmeric and mix well.
6) Pour the dressing over salad and toss well.
7) Season to taste with a pinch of salt and black pepper to your taste.
8) Grab a spoon. Serve and enjoy!